FORUM Associazione A.M.C. - Leggi argomento - Il Dr. Kohlhaas risponde ad alcune domande sulla riboflavina

Rispondi all’argomento  [ 1 messaggio ] 
Il Dr. Kohlhaas risponde ad alcune domande sulla riboflavina 
Autore Messaggio
Site Admin

Messaggio Il Dr. Kohlhaas risponde ad alcune domande sulla riboflavina
Mr. Kohlhaas, - > its answers stand directly in each case under my questions:

F: Until when on a general introduction of the cross-linking treatment one counts? Still does the whole run as study, or?
A: That takes still years, Mr. Bundesminister works very for a very long time, at us in Dresden is it no more study, is however scientifically worked on. Country widely we are the only hospital!

F: Is the Keratokonus stopped by this treatment or slowed down "only"?A: So far we it after 5 years Nachbeobachtung know now stopped. Are waiting......

F: How many patients were so far treated and like to see the results since 1998 out? In many cases improvements were obtained and worsened in many cases vision?
Is there concerning this possibly a current report, you could me give which? How do the chances generally stand that the Visus is improved?

A: Over 100, no Sehverschlechterung, in approx. 25 % improves the curvature of the Keratokonus that the Visus becomes better is very, very rarely

F: Was it to be operated possibly already once necessarily an eye a second time? So far are side effects/complications well-known?A: No

F: Like for a long time it lasts the eye to itself from the treatment on the average recovered (luminous sensivity, etc..) and vision is optimal?A: Approx. 4-8 weeks

F: How highly are the total costs of a OI because of an eye? (if the health insurance company should not pay; as I heard occurred already)A: approx. 300. -, the cash does not pay any longer

F: How would the expiration look, if I should decide to the OI?
e.g.: a consulting discussion is intended in the apron, like for a long time lasts it to one a date to the OI gets, etc..
A: it would be an ambulatory treatment, preliminary investigation, OI and approx. 2-3 days control and checks

http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?hl=it ... uage_tools

martedì 30 agosto 2005, 19:48
Profilo
Rispondi all’argomento   [ 1 messaggio ]